8.15.2010

New stuff!

I get super excited about new music. And while I love discovering new artists or bands (and by "discover" I mean I finally start listening to something that most other people heard about 3 years ago), it is sometimes more exciting when a group I love is putting out something new!

One of my all time favorite bands is The Wombats, and one of my all time favorite songs is their "Moving to New York". I am listening to it as I type. Makes me happy inside. (Also, I tried to embed the music video, but it's a no go, you'll just have to visit the link.) I have been waiting in impatient anticipation for them to release a new album after 2007's Guide to Love, Loss, and Desperation. Now, I just have to wait until "the end of 2010"! In the meantime, I will be one of those people downloading the single off that album, "Tokyo (Vampires & Werewolves)" in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment