5.08.2011

Lollapalooza

I bought my 3 day pass for Lollapalooza about a month ago, and I can't wait. I bought the tickets before I even knew the line-up. Of course it's about the music, but more about who I experience the weekend with.

Music is always better with people who appreciate it! (And don't mind being a bit damp or sweaty along the way.)


Summerfest
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 2003
I still have this T-shirt, wore it last week.
A very blurry photo of Jakob Dylan.
We thought the Wallflowers were great.
The Wallflowers, 6th Avenue Heartache


Dave Matthews Band
Alpine Valley, Wisconsin, 2003
At least I think it was 2003.
Dave Matthews Band, Satellite



Bonnaroo
 Manchester, Tennessee, 2007
Yep, we were just as hot and sweaty as we look.
The Flaming Lips!
The Flaming Lips, Fight Test



Lollapalooza
Chicago, IL, 2009
Drizzly the first day
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Shame and Fortune



Lollapalooza
Chicago, IL, 2010
The National. My favorite concert of the weekend!
The National, Fake Empire


Definitely looking forward to Lollapalooza 2011!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, remember when I was fun and braved large crowds of drunk people to see live music? Sigh.

    That picture of you and Julia at Bonnaroo is still my favorite picture of you two :D

    ReplyDelete